Monday, January 5, 2009

Ringing 09 with 10 days of pooping!

I forgot to wish youse guys a Happy New Year from South Philadelphia. I had a really good time on New Years Eve, if good times are measured by blackouts. Note to self, and the rest of Philadelphia: Open Bar + vodka= NOT A GOOD IDEA. I have declared New Years Day the new New Years Eve. Hopefully if I stress this enough it will catch on by next year. New Years Day trumped my drunken NYE by far. The Mummers are the craziest Union workers on the planet. THEY know how to party. I danced in the street to songs like "Three Blind Mice" with men older than my father who were outfitted head to toe in sequins, feathers and complete face paint, totally shit-faced drunk. Love was in the air that day. If never you've experienced 2 Street on New Years Day, you're missing out. Get ye to Philadelphia for January 1, 2010. Word!

In other news, I've decided to take the Master Cleanse Challenge. I'm calling it that because it's going to be nearly impossible to not drink alcohol or eat food for ten whole days. I've read a lot of positive things about the Cleanse and I am wholeheartedly welcoming the shit storm. It's going to be nice to get rid of the toxins and then start fresh with new toxins. I hope I can do it. I also hope to save money by spending it only on organic lemons and Grade B maple syrup. Part of the reason I want to do it is to blog about it. I like a bonafied blogger now, I am taking on endeavors so that I can write about them. I hope to begin my challenge on Saturday, January 10, just time to be ready for the Drunk Spelling Bee on January 19th. Double Word!

No comments: