Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jean and Jackie have a chat!

Jean and I go "Off The Record." Here are some excerpts. You can read about us turning into Losers:

Sent at 8:10 PM on Wednesday
You are now off the record (from now on, chats with Jean will not be saved in Jean's account or yours) Learn more Cancel

me: Yo Im going off the record now
Jean: oh boy
what juicy shit are you gonna tell me?
me: I am watching American Idol it's really funny
Jean: that's some off the record shit
me: LOL
I can't believe I just wrote that, I was j/k!
Jean: oh my god
sorry I mean OMG
me: yeah jean WTF?!

me: I think I am going to make Stouffers french bread pizza.
if we gchat it feels like we're hanging out
Jean: ew
me: I dont know but it cracks me up

Sent at 9:18 PM on Wednesday
Jean: shit did you just see that commercial from the news about the baby named Adolf Hitler?
me: haha And yes I did@
!!
Jean: fucked up
me: That's just weird.
Jean: I'm really getting up now if sushi didn't close at 9 Ibet they close at 10. I hate places that don't have websites I don't want to use a paper menu
Sent at 9:21 PM on Wednesday
me: I hate paper menus

Jean: growing up one of my best friends was korean. he ate apples whole
me: I had no idea you had a male Korean best friend!
Jean: Karl
me: Korean Karl
Jean: and I dated his brother for years
me: I feel like we are really hanging out! I am laughing a lot

LOL! This conversation was manipulated a little bit to be funnier than it actually was, although I did LOL on multiple occasions.

1 comment:

JM said...

While you were trying to sign out of AIM I got a message that said you were offline and since our chat was off the record you would not get any messages I sent you. I felt scared. Oh there's the chat sound...