Friday, January 30, 2009

Jean and Jackie have a chat! Part 2

So tonight I sat down on the couch and never got up. It was the best decision I made all day, with the exception of the hummus, sprouts and cheese sandwich I ate today. It was a really good sandwich. Jean and I had a virtual hang out! It was totes virts. Here are the best parts:

Jean: I wish it wasn't Thursday, with the weekend I feel like it will be forever before our Psssssst gets here
did you see the package? loves it
Sent at 11:10 PM on Thursday
me: I know I can't wait for that to be delivered



me: I need an Internet Intervention
Jean: I know I have been online ALL DAY
I had nothing to do at work today
except talk to tards
me: everytime you mention the tards I laugh
Jean: me too
I'm not sure which one of them was funnier
both on the same day is super funny
it wasn't candid camera it was tardTV
me: tardTV!

At some point Jean and I started to say the same thing at the same time.

me: hello?
Jean: hello
something weird happened
you were gone
then I was gone
me: "technical difficulties"
Jean: real hanging out doesn't have that
me: That doesn't happen in face to face hanging out!
WEEEEIRRRRRD
Jean: we're sick

me: I also feel like I might be getting a cold
I need to find the airborne
Jean: take the airborne!
me: HAHAHA
Jean: oh my god
Jean: too bad there's no gmedicine
or gherbs
me: That would be nice

Jean: and also I still wish I could fly from my house to yours
me: Me too, that would be nice
I keep saying that.
Jean: or go in a secret, safe, well-lit heated tunnel
me: that would be so convenient!
Jean: and we could make it diagonal
we could prob get to each other's house so fast
me: we could walk to each other's houses in no time!
Jean: SICK

me: i am going to make some tea
i wish I could put you on speakerphone
gchat speaker

Jean: Ooh and we should know on that door and see if Tony is home
me: yes!
Tony!
Jean: we'll probably get shot
me: at least we'll be together
Jean: I'm not taking the bullet

Jean: I'm still annoyed she ignored my email.
cunt
me: that sucks!
CUNT

Jean: I have 7 minutes!
me: I'm going to be sad when you go
Jean: it says I have 3 minutes so if I disappear sorry
me: ok we should say our goodbyes now
Jean: ok good night!
me: night
It's been fun "hanging out"
Jean: TTYL
me: TTYL!

Here is the saddest part:

Jean is offline and can't receive messages right now because this chat is off the record.

Oh wait. She just texted me.

1 comment:

JM said...

I love you. Virtually and actually. Your editing of our chats is genius.