Monday, December 22, 2008

Sing-a-longing

Did everyone know that Party Boy is in a band? This band is called the Homophones. Mr. Party Boy's songs embody the "GOOD DAYS AND SPECIAL TIMES" motto. Mr. Party Boy is very talented. You can listen to his songs on Myspace. I admittedly do not know how to link a website using HTML. So shoot me.

Hey guess what? It's Christmastime. Christmas is really special to me. I love my family, especially my parents and sister. We spend a lot of time laughing. It's the best part about being "grown" even though I am basically a child in an adult's body. The best part is going back to my parents' and hanging out with them. They're more fun than some of my friends are. 

Right now my new obsessions are: losing eBay auctions, playing Solitaire on my cell phone, expanding my shoe collection, and making construction paper birthday cards. I am new to shoes. Of course, I have been wearing them for about 28 years now. But if you, like me, have hugigundous feet, shoe shopping is more like tourture than fun. I still don't get it when people have like 235634 pairs of shoes, but I also collect clothes I will never wear and sequined things. I read in Nylon magazine about a girl who buys really expensive shoes all the time. I'd much rather spend $567 on a lot of cheap clothes, or Polaroid film, or a sleepover in a hotel room, or cheesesteaks for everyone I know.

Hug your parents, grandparents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins and babies. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow…. It's such a big collection of shoes.

Hannah.5¢ said...

http://www.virtualshoemuseum.com/vsm/index.php

be careful, i've gotten lost on this site for like years.
there are some amazing gameboy promo platforms, on here, search it.

cwPhotography said...

I want a cheesesteak. LOLz at hugigundous feet.

The word verification is "sessum"

JACKIE said...

Thanks Hannah, we big-footed girls gotta stick together.