Monday, December 22, 2008

LIVE BLOGGING: HORRIFIED!!!!

HOLY SHIT! I AM WATCHING SPENCER AND HEIDI NOT GET MARRIED! His sister coerced him into not going through with it without Heidi's mom there. He wants to give her the wedding of her dreams. I feel her. I'm a child of the early eighties. I always wanted to get married on MTV too, but only if my moms is there.

We have to sit through a whole season of "The City" now before we can see what really happens. This is life. Television seasons, sort of like real life seasons.

I really, really, really want this. I wish I knew about it like a week ago, when my sister texted me "What do you want for Christmas?" because I wasn't really sure then. Until I saw this!

www.getsnuggie.com

Yo, I'm too lazy to HTML that shit right now, so just use your Copy and Paste skills, please. It's worth it. Either I need that thing or I need to sew sleeves in my IKEA fleece blankets.

Why doesn't Jayson get it that "The Hills" is real? He thinks this is a FAKE show that's NOT ABOUT PEOPLE'S REAL LIVES. I'm starting to think he is on to something. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you remember Bonnie's body blanket? It had snaps, and it was fantastic.