Friday, November 14, 2008

FYI

My friend told me that he can make notes to himself in his Blackberry mobile phone. I found out I have this function in my phone, and I am STOKED. One of my biggest problems is remembering the brilliant things I say to myself that make me laugh. If I can remember to note them in my cell phone, from now on I will not stop laughing, and as an added Bonus, y'all will get to laugh too!

For some reason there were Frat Boys on the subway home tonight. Frat Boys are typically found in University City, which is to the West, definitely not to the South, where I was a headin. I heard one boy say to the other "One time I got a fortune cookie that said 'You have a good sense of compassioness.'" Do I need to explain this, or can we just laugh about it?

On the way to the subway, a homeless man pointed at me and exclaimed "You're not black!" It's not as if I'd claimed I was. He just said it. He said it so quickly that I didn't have a chance to make a witty remark. But dude's right. I'm not black. In case anyone was wondering. I AM NOT BLACK. But I do enjoy a good blackout.

No comments: